Regardless of the requirements of your PET/CT program, MITech will architect a framework to best fit the needs of all constituents involved in the imaging process. From patients to site managers, referring physicians, technical & professional staff, and key vendors, MITech will work to meticulously design an effective, efficient and organized program that provides the ultimate patient care and client satisfaction.
MITech offers a customized solution to deliver optimal patient outcomes.
- Fully integrated PET/CT imaging suite within your facility/campus
- Flexible structures with limited risk
- MITech purchases the equipment and provides to you as a service
- OEM Agnostic – can provide new, previously owned, and refurbished
- Equipment upgrades driven by program successes
- Ability to capture downstream revenue
- Turn-key or a la carte services provided by MITech
A cost and resource effective solution for a necessary service.
- No capital investment/build-out required – MITech utilizes an outdoor site-pad located on campus
- Ability to “build” your PET/CT program
- Full-time or Part-time scanning with a predictable, recurring schedule that allows you to maximize scan days
- MITech can provide a stationary or “fixed” mobile system or provide scanning on a dedicated daily, weekly, or other customized schedule
- MITech purchases equipment and provides to you as a service
- Flexible Terms tailored to your patient scanning needs
- Interim rental & short-term or long-term contractual solutions/flexibility
- Turn-key or a-la-carte services at your discretion
Full-time, dedicated PET/CT solution without spatial constraints.
- Little-to-no upfront expense
- Relocatable modular structure to house your full-time PET/CT suite
- No interruption to business operations
- Turn-key or a la carte services
PET/CT Management Services
Managing every facet of your PET/CT Program.
- Volume Assessment & Strategic Analysis
- Revenue Cycle Management (Billing & Collections)
- Patient Throughput and Workflow Coordination
- Research & Clinical Trials
- Referring Physician Education & Development
- Equipment Maintenance and Service
- Radiology Interpretations
Unique Contractual Structures
No single Client Relationship is the same and we pride ourselves on our ability to design deal structures that align clinical, economic and managerial interests:
- Joint Ventures & Partnerships
- Equipment Leasing & Rental
- Management Services Arrangements
- Fee-Based Structures
- Site Mergers & Acquisitions